About See N Save
We are located directly across from the main entrance of Teton Valley Hospital. The See N’ Save thrift store is owned and operated by Teton Valley Hospital Foundation.
All donations and purchases directly support the Hospital Foundation’s mission of supporting the development, improvement and expansion of the facilities, equipment and programs of Teton Valley Health Care.
Due to generous community support, over the past two years See N Save has contributed almost $80,000 to the Teton Valley Hospital Foundation. With these proceeds, the Teton Valley Hospital Foundation purchased enhanced medical equipment directly benefiting the patients of Teton Valley Hospital.
Recent purchases include:
- Radiolucent 2-step platform for specific medical imaging needs
- Gastro-video scope to help with gastro intestinal diagnosis
- Hemotology machine
- Ear, nose, and throat surgical instrumentation
Since its inception in 1989, See N Save has contributed over $750,000 of proceeds towards Teton Valley Health Care capital purchases.
More Information about See N Save
See N Save Thrift Store
75 West Bates Road
Driggs, ID 83422
Hours of operation
See N Save Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday: 10am to 3pm
See N Save cannot accept:
- Any non-functioning appliances
- Any computer equipment older than the year 2000
- OR any of the following items:
- Broken, wet, soiled or mildewed items
- Used cosmetics
- Detergents or cleaners
- Hazardous chemicals (acids, pesticides)
- Tube TVs
- Torn, broken, or soiled couches and other furniture
- Lawn clippings or trash
- Stained or dirty mattresses
- Car seats
- Broken toys
- Soiled and or torn clothing and shoes
Volunteer at See N Save
Volunteers help to ensure that more funds are available for patient care. Call Ann about volunteer opportunities at 354-2383.